Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Thailand Trip

Having said enough about Phi Phi island for the time being at least, let me now introduce you guys to my forthcoming trip.

This would be a 9 day trip and I am arriving at Bangkok on 17th January early morning at 2:30, courtesy Thai Airways. The next 5 nights I would be at Bangkok (Royal Benja hotel). On the morning of the 21st I plan to fly (Air Asia) to Phuket which would really be just a gateway to enter the magical world of Phi Phi. It takes about 90 minutes on the public ferry. But there are speed boats and long tail boats too.

The next 4 nights I would be staying at Phi Phi only to return to Bangkok on 25th. I plan to take the Thai flight back to Kolkata the same day.

This schedule I am afraid is not that laid back as I would have loved to. But you know, a man's got to either care little about everything or do enough work to earn a decent living. Yes it might not be backpacker stuff, but this schedule is not a 'package deal' as well. And yes, unlike the Japs, I do not plan to just take a snap and move on.

More of my travel plans later...

No comments: